Barry County Cares, Inc.
Mission, Vision, and Value Statements
Our Mission is to assist “all of God’s Children” to find the help they need as we share Christ’s love.
Our Vision is to act as Disciples of Christ, who support our community by fostering relationships, recognizing the dignity and worth of all, and following Jesus’s great commandment of treating others as you would want to be treated.
Barry County Cares, Inc. is a faith-based organization that upholds nondenominational Christian beliefs that Jesus Christ is God’s son who came to earth to save a fallen world.
Because of Christ’s love for us, our organization and its representatives are called to show Christ's peace and grace by:
1. Loving and caring for others just as Christ cared for us.
2. Being an example of Christ’s love in our personal, and professional pursuits.
3. Praying for those in need. Praying that their needs will be shown to our organization. Praying that God will show us how our organization can be a vessel to meet these needs.
4. Being mindful that funding is provided by those of faith-based organizations and like minded individuals, we will conduct all of our activities and decisions, making sure that they represent the caring intent of our funding sources with full disclosure and transparency.
5. Covering all of our actions through prayer, asking God to guide and direct us so we may be Jesus’ disciples to our neighbors.